CURRENT ISSUE: August 2014
This issue celebrates or 12th Anniversary providing private investigators with the latest investigative methods, technology, products and services for the PI profession.
Our cover story, Rural Surveillance: It's A Country Thing featuring seasoned Maine PI Alan Goodman. Alan shares his tips for blending into the countryside. We also welcome Diane Dimond's wrongful conviction article, Private Investigators as Heroes of Justice featuring Bob Rahn and Kim Anklin who helped exonerate and secure the release of their client who had been incarcerated
for 25 years.
Michele Stuart's Internet FYI column provides readers with valuable tips with her Some Tricks You Should Know About Facebook. She details how using geo-tagging can be a tremendous help when trying to locate subjects. The Legislative Update section keeps private investigators abreast of the latest legislative news from the nations' capital with reports from NCISS & ISPLA.
Our Department articles include:
- Backgrounds: Screenings Likely To Get Harder Before It Gets Easier
- Backgrounds: Criminal Records Checks In The News
Newer New Rules For Repair Costs
Colorado Legislature Approves Mandatory Licensing for PIs
Facebook Graph Search For Investigations
- Legal Investigations: A Look Into Practical Methods For Legal Investigations
- PI Prospective:
The Versatility of the Female Surveillance Specialist
- Process Serving:
How to Overcome Price Checking: Selling On Value
- Process Serving:
The Client Isn't Always Right: Avoiding Making Mistakes
- Specialty Investigations: Forensic Genealogy
- Specialty Investigations: Document Exam: Living In a Paperless Digital Age
- Specialty Investigations: Questionable Docs in Financial Elder Abuse Cases
- Wrongful Convictions: Technology: Private Investigators as Heroes of Justice
Each issue also includes our regular Department articles specific for Private Investigators such as Process Serving, Background Checks, Tips, Public Record Update, Private Investigator Conferences & Seminars, the PI Directory, the PI Classifieds, and PI Marketing.
SUBSCRIBE NOW & GET 2 FREE ISSUES!